Details to be posted soon!
LEGENDS RESORT - MYRTLE BEACH
September 23, 24 & 25, 2019
ENTRY FEE $374+ Hotel Fee (see below)
Tournament package includes:
- 3 rounds of golf at Legends Resort
- Driving range and practice facility use
- Daily Breakfast & Lunch
- Daily Dinner and awards banquet
- Hospitality Room(s)
- Gift Bag / Hat / Bag Tag / Prizes
SKINS: $45 ($15 per day) for all formats
The ladies will be treated to 3 days of events and activities that are sure to be a hit!
$ 270 per person (plus hotel which must be booked separately...SEE BELOW)
($95 if meals only)
Participants must book rooms directly through Legends Resort. All participants must have a room reservation in order to prevent additional charges.
1-800-552-2660 ext. 2300
YOU MUST FIND YOUR OWN ROOMATE(s)
2 Bedroom Condo (2 queens in each room)
1 Person — $ 134 per night per person
2 People — $ 67 per night per person
3 People — $ 45 per night per person
4 People — $ 34 per night per person
3 Bedroom Condo (2 queens in each room)
1 Person — $ 167 per night per person
2 People — $ 84 per night per person
3 People — $ 56 per night per person
4 People — $ 42 per night per person
5 People — $ 33 per night per person
6 People — $ 28 per night per person
· Complete and return registration form along with entry fee of $374.00 Checks payable to:
US/Canadian Firefighters Golf Tournament
· Call 1-800-552-2660 ext. 2300 to book room. All rooms are 2 and 3 bedroom condos. Participants must find their own roommates or book as single and cover the cost of the entire condo. If you need a roommate try the Facebook forum on our website to see who else may need a roommate.
· Call 1-800-552-2660 ext. 2300 for practice round tee times. Refer to this tournament.
· When completing entry form, please enter all requested information on the form. We need updated addresses for mailing lists.
· Skins are $15 per day ($45).
· Remember to book your room and practice rounds!
· Ladies program will be announced as soon as it is finalized.
PRACTICE ROUNDS @ LEGENDS
Price: $ 79 am / $ 65 pm (includes lunch & drinks)